In this episode, which we want to point out that this is part 2 of our talk with Stephen Rector, a former executive at Macy's and rue21 and now President of Bakertown Consulting, we sit down with Stephen to discuss key business strategies that brands must have in place when they want to enter the market, execute on what's important that will drive results, and truly scale their businesses. This talk includes the following topics:
- Brand Analysis: Initiating this to understand where your brand currently stands, who your competitors are, and more
- Strategic Business Planning: Developing your brand vision, SWOT analysis, P&L / Expense planning, and inventory optimization
- Go-To-Market Strategy: Understanding what path your brand want to take as you enter the market or expand into a new category
There are always new things that you can learn along your journey as an entrepreneur so we hope that you enjoy the interview and that it brings new ideas for your business! Also, stay safe during these crazy times and do your part by #socialdistancing from others.
To learn more about Bakertown Consulting, visit their website at https://www.bakertownconsulting.com
Looking to launch a fashion brand?
- Email us at email@example.com and our team of experts with guide you through the process!
- Explore Suuchi Inc. to learn more about our solutions, technology, and capabilities.