On today's episode, Emanuel interviews Sourcing Journal's Founder & President, Edward Hertzman, to uncover how he built the leading B2B publication for supply chain executives and entrepreneurs in apparel, textiles, and footwear industries. Hertzman's success didn't come easy - it came from a combination of learning from his mistakes and massive amounts of hard work and focus. This is an important episode for entrepreneurs to listen to because there are many important life lessons that you will be able to implement into your own life and business.
In this episode, we cover the story behind "If You Build It, They Will Not Come", where Eddie raised capital at 21 years old and launched his first venture, which ultimately failed. How the key lessons that he learned from his first venture set him up to succeed the second time around when he launched Sourcing Journal. We also discuss how he managed to have a full-time job while growing his startup (for 3 years) to the point where he was making nearly $700,000 out of his NYC apartment bedroom before leaving his 9-to-5 job.
A few other key topics that we cover that will add tremendous value to you are:
- The work ethic needed to build a successful company
- Diversifying your revenue sources to make your business stronger
- Earn-outs: What they are and the importance behind them
- Ways to retain more equity in your business
- Finding your passion in life
Want to watch the episode instead? Find it on YouTube!
We hope that you enjoy today's episode and that it inspires you to take immediate action on your dreams. If you're building a fashion brand, then check out Sourcing Journal to stay up-to-date with what's going on in the industry! There are over 60,000 executives and hundreds of thousands of people actively reading this publication to be in-the-know, so do yourself a favor and check it out!
Looking to launch a fashion brand?
- Email us at email@example.com and our team of experts with guide you through the process!
- Explore our website - suuchi.com - to learn more about our solutions, technology, and capabilities.